Come Grow With Us
The key to Netafim’s success is what we call the "Netafim Spirit." That spirit is embodied, first and foremost, by our personnel worldwide. With deep roots in agriculture, Netafim employees maintain a common bond with growers to successfully bridge diverse geographies, languages and cultures throughout five continents.
Operating in a growing and developing marketplace, we at Netafim maintain a unique family atmosphere, mutual cooperation, dedication, loyalty and unlimited support – both among our employees and between our company and our customers.
To ensure that the "Netafim Spirit" lives on, we heavily invest in finding and nurturing the right people for the right positions. We invite you to contact us so that you can grow with us, and help maintain our spirit and our success.
Direct manager – CIO
Work environment – 100% Netafim HQ offices
Interfaces – Global IT management team, organization managers, corporate IT teams
Cross IT processes and activity coordinator – work plan, budget, resources, Project management & IT Governance
IT Strategy and Guiding Principles
carrying out & follow up IT strategy and guideline Principles
Planning & Reporting
Full-fill reporting / planning requirements
Budget planning & control
IT Purchasing – Leads and manages all IT vendors and contractors commercial and technical aspects (from RFP to negotiation and deal closure) Project Management Office (PMO)
Project initiation together with Account managers & Regional Directors
PM resources planning and development
Close reconciliation of upcoming projects, its business cases and prioritization
Monitor overall project related financial key figures
Project Management guidelines and methodology
IT Methodologies & Process Management
Responsible for all IT Governance enforcement, Procedures & methodologies
Continuous improvement of IT processes and IT tools
Cross IT KPI’s management
IT Knowledge Management & Communication
Definition of IT communication standards and plans
Implementation of IT Intranet / IT Workspace
IT Knowledge Management framework & principles
Knowledge & qualification
1. BA in industrial Eng. / information sys. MBA – an advantage.
2. Proven experience in managing global operation in IT units in a complex multi-location organization. advantage to prior experience in an industrial organization
3. 10+ years proven ability to partner and collaborate with business and IT leadership at multiple levels within the organization to define strategies and deliver results in a highly matrix environment
4. Fluent English required
5. Proven experience in IT budget management
6. Proven experience in IT project management
Skills & abilities
1. Team leading & professional management
2. High execution abilities
3. Ability to integrate – data ,process ,technology
4. Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment
5. Ability to influence without authority
6. Process understanding
7. Organized and capable of defining structures/approaches to resolve complex problems independently
8. Team player
9. Planning capability
Critical Success Factor:
1. Establishment of the planning and control department including processes, policy and methodology.
2. Improving IT work plan execution and delivery
Position: QC Team Leader
Department: Injection Department
Reporting to: Injection Dept. Head
Subordinates: Site Quality Assurance manager
No. of matrix subordinates: 5-6 QC technicians
Scope of position: 100%
Work environment: Office/ production hall
Interfaces (internal and external):
All Injection department staff and managers, site QA manager, product manager and other plant interfaces.
Responsibility for work and control processes in the department and for product quality from the raw material reception to the finished product pallet dispatch.
• Initiation, leading and integration of continuous Quality improvement processes by the team and department.
Responsibilities/ main processes/ tasks:
- Shift workforce management
- Anomaly and suspected product monitoring
- Supervision and control over working instructions/ procedures
- Handling, follow up and response to customer complaints.
2. Training and qualifications –
- Leading qualification training to the entire departmental staff.
- Delivering professional training and qualification to QC technicians and department workers on quality issues.
3. Investigation and control –
- Leading internal and external audits
- Conducting internal investigations and follow up on corrective action application.
- Conducting routine follow up on corrective action application in the department, based on departmental risk surveys, investigations and audits.
4. Procedures, forms, calibrations –
- Administering departmental regulatory activity (production files, forms and procedures update/revision, versions management, etc.).
- Responsibility for calibrations in the department
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Industrial Management Engineer/ Practical Engineer
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in Quality management
- Previous experience leading Quality-related projects – a plus
- Team leading experience – a plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Process initiation and leading skills
- Task management skills
- Process analysis skills
- Holistic/system approach
- Team motivation and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective interfacing skills
CSF (Critical Success Factors):
- Leading continuous improvement in the departmental quality system.
- Leading improvement of working processes to improve departmental performance
- Leading improvement of working processes to reduce customer complaints.
- Fostering a professional and collaborative quality team environment