Come Grow With Us
The key to Netafim’s success is what we call the "Netafim Spirit." That spirit is embodied, first and foremost, by our personnel worldwide. With deep roots in agriculture, Netafim employees maintain a common bond with growers to successfully bridge diverse geographies, languages and cultures throughout five continents.
Operating in a growing and developing marketplace, we at Netafim maintain a unique family atmosphere, mutual cooperation, dedication, loyalty and unlimited support – both among our employees and between our company and our customers.
To ensure that the "Netafim Spirit" lives on, we heavily invest in finding and nurturing the right people for the right positions. We invite you to contact us so that you can grow with us, and help maintain our spirit and our success.
Overseeing technical aspects of greenhouse projects; responsibility for support processes following project completion; involvement in sales processes in the different GBU territories. The job includes traveling abroad ~ 1 week per month.
1. Technical supervision of greenhouse projects – Formulation of technical solutions, detailed design, full BOM preparation.
2. Supporting greenhouse sales in collaboration with relevant commercial units in the territory.
3. Leading After-Sales-Support processes
1. Experience in formulation and leading Engineering/ AG projects of diverse integrated technologies.
2. Greenhouse technical knowledge and experience – a plus
3. Previous Engineering experience – a plus
4. Previous experience in sales support/ project management – a plus
5. Excellent Hebrew and English
Responsibility for Netafim sales management and promotion in the territory assisted by the local staff and operational/ professional functions, in compliance with work plan set objectives and goals.
1. Setting up a weekly/ monthly/ yearly sales work plan and meeting set goals.
2. Promoting marketing activities: training sales teams and customers. Business intelligence on competitors, seasonal sales campaigns, etc.
3. Closing deals and selling to customers including payment collection.
4. Activating sales professionals by assigning sales promotion tasks.
5. Integrative and comprehensive project supervision from project identification, through negotiations, proposals, support of implementation and after-sales-service and support.
· Experience in commerce, marketing & sales.
· Managerial experience
· Knowledge and experience in AG and irrigation systems – a plus
Excellent Hebrew and English – verbal, reading and writing.
Execution of production tasks related to water system assembly (gluing, assembly testing and packaging) according to relevant work plan.
Main responsibilities/ tasks:
o Gluing PVC assemblies
o Water system assembly according to a drawing.
o Quality inspection and testing of the system following assembly.
o Packing systems and spare parts according to specifications.
o Improving production, quality and safety processes and procedures.
o Efficiency improvement tasks relying on departmental objectives.
o Additional tasks as required/ instructed by the management.
Knowledge and qualifications:
o Technical drawing reading skills
o Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
o Experience with mechanical/ hydraulic system assembly – a plus
o Forklift driving license – a plus
Skills and abilities:
o Technical orientation
o Ability and willingness to work physically
o Ability to work effectively under pressure
o Quick witted with independent learning skills
o Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
1.Creating and leading a process to identify training requirements to support business objectives of the different units.
2.Development and execution of annual training plan including identification and assessment of training vendors.
3.Administrative management of training activities including training resources/ budget (booking and coordination of training providers, registration of and sending invitations to participants, attendance follow up and documentation, preparing certificates for course completion, creating requisitions in SAP and purchase order approvals).
4.Annual training budget management and control
5.Satisfaction surveys – issuing satisfaction surveys to evaluate training and trainers' effectiveness.
1.Creating a holistic social welfare plan tailored to all Netafim employees
2.Execution of the social welfare plan
3.Annual welfare budget management
4.Creating working routines vs. HR and plant managers
5.Establishing working relations with Social welfare managers of similar organizations.
6.Meetings with employees to identify requirements
7.Identifying relevant trends and innovations
1. Selling mega projects
2. Consolidating a strategic plan for new markets.
3. Developing and executing new leads in the territories – up to sales stage.
4. Creating collaborative work processes tailored to specific territory requirements.
5. Creating methodology and processes, and overseeing their integration through relevant professional training.
1. Experience of 5 years in business/ commercial development – preferably in project-oriented companies (dealing with
infrastructures and water systems) – required.
2. Previous working experience in a large global company.
3. Excellent English - mother tongue level
4. Experience in selling mega projects.
1. Development and professional support to the BW implementers team
2. Supporting projects and implementing BI solutions for all internal customers in the organization.
3. Integrating new technologies and consolidating architecture and methodology of new working tools.
. Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering and Management or Computer Sciences.
2. Experience of 5 years in BW
3. Global project management in IT environment
4. Working experience in a large global company
5. Excellent English – verbal and written
6. Knowledge of SAP BW on HANA
7. Knowledge of BO tools
8. Knowledge of Qlik View – a plus
1. Overseeing the electrical and control aspect of the machine
2. Construction and full testing of embedded systems.
3. Collaboration with project team to provide a fully operational system within project specifications requirements.
4. Tasks to be defined according to the annual work plan.
1. Electronics/ Electrical Engineer with knowledge in control and motor systems (minimum 5 year of occupational experience) – required
2. Knowledge of embedded systems and software development tools for such systems.
3. Good knowledge of industrial controller programming software – a plus
4. Knowledge of programming languages as VB, C++, etc.
5. Knowledge of motor controllers and motor systems – a plus
6. Knowledge of Netafim production processes – a plus
7. Project leadership and management skills – a plus
Responsibility for the global procurement activity for the global production sites including purchasing of extrusion lines, purchasing for machine building projects, spare parts and maintenance services to production lines; set up of new work processes, procedures and controls for the technical purchasing and supporting purchasers. The activity comprises administering the complete procurement process including search for suppliers in Israel and abroad, requests for price offers from suppliers while ensuring full compliance with product requirements, leading negotiations and managing the integration with relevant interfaces, follow up of orders from initial issue to goods receipt in the warehouse and update of supply times.
· Administering the activity and coordinating the purchasing team that supports order processing, technical purchasing agreements and prices from purchase order creation up to timely supply and payment to the vendor.
· Order monitoring and follow up
· Logistic management of the technical purchasing suppliers in line with the logistic metrics including scheduling and delivery control metrics.
· Managing internal interfaces in the local and global sites.
· Commercial support to the corporate internal customers
· Managing the approval and follow up of technical purchasing agreements and pricelists in line with working procedures.
· Commercial management of the technical purchasing suppliers including negotiations/ agreements/ inventories, etc.
· Management of data infrastructures, and issue of periodical purchase reports.
· Set up of work processes and improvement of supportive infrastructures.
· Purchasers task management
· Order processing and follow up as required.
Ensure successful implementation of Netafim's Quality standards, regulatory requirements, and processes across Netafim sites.
Implement Netafim's quality strategy, ensuring its continuous improvement across sites
Standardize and audit the QC procedures at the sites
Serve as the subject matter expert in the region and an escalation point for all customer quality complaints
Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures; collaborating with other members of management to develop new and improved quality practices and training methods
Prepare product and process quality reports (globally) by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
1. BA/BSC degree or equivalent.
2. In-depth experience of industrial quality systems and Quality & Auditing systems & standards
3. Strong influencing capability & collaboration skills, with strong business acumen
4. A methodical approach, combined with creativity, determination and persistence
5. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills including time management and priority setting
6. Advanced Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
7. Fluent in English, additional language (Spanish is a plus).
8. Six Sigma Green Belt is a plus
Providing technical solutions for engineering faults in assembled products
Implementing engineering projects on the production floor.
Partnering in ECO (product changes) and NPI (new product invention) processes
Responsibility for all departmental QA and QC processes including standardization.
Leading operational excellence processes on the production floor.
Machine Practical Engineer – experience of over 3 years in industrial manufacturing.
Experience/ specialization in hydraulics - a big plus!
Excellent knowledge of OFFICE software – required
Knowledge of SOLID WORK – a plus
Knowledge of SAP – a big plus!
Quality orientation – a plus
Technical orientation and skills
Strong interpersonal and interface skills
Independent learning skills
Overall responsibility for the design and breakdown of electrical systems for greenhouse
and open field projects.
Concept characterization for electrical and control systems for greenhouse and open field projects.
Formulation of technical solutions with detailed design and full BOM
Professional support to projects in full coordination with project technical managers.
Work environment: Office, field, abroad.
Engineering degree – required
Previous experience in the Engineering Industry
Knowledge of and hands-on experience in the design of electrical systems for the AG sector – a big plus. plus
Experience with electrical and control systems for greenhouse projects – a plus
Excellent Hebrew and English
High technical skills
Strong management skills and process understanding.
Effective multitasking skills
Strong service orientation
Position: QC Team Leader
Interfaces (internal and external):
All Injection department staff and managers, site QA manager, product manager and other plant interfaces.
Responsibility for work and control processes in the department and for product quality from the raw material reception to the finished product pallet dispatch.
• Initiation, leading and integration of continuous Quality improvement processes by the team and department.
Responsibilities/ main processes/ tasks:
- Shift workforce management
- Anomaly and suspected product monitoring
- Supervision and control over working instructions/ procedures
- Handling, follow up and response to customer complaints.
2. Training and qualifications –
- Leading qualification training to the entire departmental staff.
- Delivering professional training and qualification to QC technicians and department workers on quality issues.
3. Investigation and control –
- Leading internal and external audits
- Conducting internal investigations and follow up on corrective action application.
- Conducting routine follow up on corrective action application in the department, based on departmental risk surveys, investigations and audits.
4. Procedures, forms, calibrations –
- Administering departmental regulatory activity (production files, forms and procedures update/revision, versions management, etc.).
- Responsibility for calibrations in the department
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Industrial Management Engineer/ Practical Engineer
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in Quality management
- Previous experience leading Quality-related projects – a plus
- Team leading experience – a plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Process initiation and leading skills
- Task management skills
- Process analysis skills
- Holistic/system approach
- Team motivation and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective interfacing skills
Product Development Engineer
Leading the engineering design of new products
Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Machine Engineering) – required
Experience in product development (engineering aspects) – required
Experience with engineering design of a new product – required
Experience in project leading and management – required
Excellent English (verbal, writing and reading) skills
Experience in hydraulics and Plastics – a plus
Product development with global suppliers – a plus
Familiarity with AG sector – a plus
Registered patent inventor – a plus
Innovative with out of the box thinking