Come Grow With Us
The key to Netafim’s success is what we call the "Netafim Spirit." That spirit is embodied, first and foremost, by our personnel worldwide. With deep roots in agriculture, Netafim employees maintain a common bond with growers to successfully bridge diverse geographies, languages and cultures throughout five continents.
Operating in a growing and developing marketplace, we at Netafim maintain a unique family atmosphere, mutual cooperation, dedication, loyalty and unlimited support – both among our employees and between our company and our customers.
To ensure that the "Netafim Spirit" lives on, we heavily invest in finding and nurturing the right people for the right positions. We invite you to contact us so that you can grow with us, and help maintain our spirit and our success.
Plan, organize, and monitor the on-going implementation of project activities, by employing "Best Practices" in project management methodology, to meet project goals and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities / main processes / tasks:
• Integration of Planning phase- facilitator of project work plan in the corporate
• Time management: Build the local tools and data base to plan, report and monitor project execution.
• Change management: responsibility for tools & processes. Maintain changes Logbook, Provide PM with relevant information, assess the impact of changes on project goals (SOW, time and budget).
• Risk management: maintaining up-to-date risk management plan and status, review on timely basis any change in risks status and potential impact on project goals.
• Support the PM in prioritizing the daily activities to meet time planning and contract SOW.
• Build and maintain the reporting routines with project stakeholders, namely: PM, Customer, and Netafim project steering committee.
• Build and maintain the Project Management Ms-Project data base, update the progress on monthly basis, and produce progress reports.
• Project documentation: Build and maintain the corporate office data base, namely: define procedures, responsibility for organizing the project archive, guiding the engineering, quality and accounting teams.
• Support the PM in maintaining all central management office activities
• Collaborate with project counterpart team to optimize the project performance and maintain a productive and result orientation environment.
Critical Success Factor (CSF)
• Achieve project goals – in time, in budget, at quality with satisfied customer and stakeholders
• Complete Knowledge management and preservation
• Full collaboration of PMO unit and Wolkaite project management
• Minimum 2 years of actual experience in similar activities.
• Ms-Project domination
• Good practical experience with MS- Office (word, excel, Visio, power point)
• Excellent verbal, written, communications and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate (verbal & written) in English
• “Team Player”
• Multi- tasking abilities
• Determination and target orientation philosophy
• Openness for out of office – field work.
Position: CMT/ Irrigation Purchase Manager
Department/Division: Procurement/ Operations
Reporting to: Corporate Procurement Director
Scope of position: 100%
Work environment: Procurement office and local and global Netafim sites
- Commercial division/ Marketing Product managers
- Supply Chain
- Global Planning
- Quality Assurance
- R&D division
- Engineering & Projects unit
- CMT unit
- Israeli Production sites
- Corporate HQ units (Finance, Legal)
Responsibility for leading the company's global procurement of irrigation and complementary systems
Responsibilities/ main processes/ tasks:
- Management of irrigation equipment vendors to ultimately achieve corporate and subsidiaries goals.
- Development of new irrigation vendors and solutions
- Leading negotiations and handling contracts and agreements to meet relevant goals and requirements.
- Reducing costs, improving payment terms, improving terms, conditions and times of supply.
- Working jointly with internal customers on relevant activity
- Developing relevant global processes.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Agronomy
- Experience of at least 10 years in relevant global procurement
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in management
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in the field of contract negotiation and management.
- Process leading and management skills
- Business understanding and holistic approach to business
- Experience in working with ERP systems – required; SAP- a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong teamwork skills and service consciousness
- Quick learning and flexible thinking skills
- Team management and leading skills
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English and Hebrew – verbal, reading and writing.
Critical Success Factors:
- Leading procurement processes to successfully provide global irrigation system solutions.
- Cost reduction in the area of irrigation system procurement.
- Productive cooperation with Marketing, Sales, Engineering & Projects, and subsidiaries.
Qualified candidates interested in the position, are invited to
Submit their C.V to email@example.com until 2/7/14
- Manage the Project Life Cycle from planning, production and purchasing, shipment to site, construction and commissioning, and handover to customer.
- Establish and Maintain "Best Practices" in large scale Project Management methodology, including:
- Plan and control
- Coordinate between main providers of services
- Report and inform all stakeholders
- Assure achievement of project's strategic objectives and successful completion.
Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of Netafim.
Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve processes.
Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Lead & motivate: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the project.
Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the project
Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Commercial Awareness: develop, strength and maintain good relationship with customer and his representatives
Diversity sensitivity: respect natives customs and tradition
Finance: ability to understand, analyze, build and present financial analysis and reports
Language – fluent English- read & write. (Italian / Amharic / Tigrinia – advantage)
Technical skills- able to understand drawings and construction processes
University degree in : Engineering / Economics / Management
10 year of relevant experience in large scale infrastructure / civil works / agriculture projects
Past experience in Project Management in Africa – advantage
Responsibility for Netafim products' life cycle; assimilation of new product launch processes; understanding and representing customers' requirements at decision making on product basket assessment; providing marketing and technical support to the BUs; knowledge sharing
Key areas of responsibility:
1. Marketing and technical management of all parameters related to the products under his responsibility.
2. Implementation of internal new product launch processes and support to BUs with external product launch.
3. Corporate Marketing department interface
4. Knowledge sharing on the products under his responsibility (internally and externally).
1. Technical background (hydraulics – advantage)
2. Experience in product marketing, including product requirement identification, development and launch.
3. Work experience in a multi-national/ multicultural company.
4. Familiarity with advanced electronic marketing tools.
5. Very good knowledge of English - mandatory. Spanish (and other languages) advantage.
6. Good knowledge of office software
1. Ability to lead organizational processes, capacity for strategic thinking.
2. Assertiveness, ability to influence and motivate people effectively without authority.
3. Willingness to work hard and travel abroad.
4. Ability to work independently, set priorities and deal with/ manage complex situations.
5. Effective verbal communication/ oral presentation skills (foreign languages included).
6. Good data analysis and processing skills.
7. Good negotiation skills
8. Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
Fields of Responsibility:
- Maintenance of injection machines and preventive treatments of all the technical systems in the Injection Department
- Maintenance of auxiliary equipment: manipulators, crushing machines, conveyor belts, sorters, water heaters, suctioning system, raw materials, dryers…
- Train the technical team on operating and maintaining the technical equipment
- Technical storeroom, injection technicians, molds dept., operators
- Maintenance workers in other Netafim sites
- Satisfaction of the Maintenance Manager
- Ability to work independently after being trained
- Auxiliary equipment maintenance meets requirements
Required knowledge and experience:
- Highly motivated
- High work ethics
- Personally accountable
Education / Studies / Languages:
- Hebrew – good level of speaking / reading
- English – high level – ability to read technical specifications of technical equipment - advantage
- 12 years school
- Practical mechanical engineer – advantage
Previous knowledge and experience:
- Experienced as an industrial maintenance worker – advantage to experience in the plastics industry, particularly injection
- Experienced in reading technical drawings
- Experienced in operating auxiliary equipment and supporting production - advantage
Necessary traits and capabilities:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn and apply learning independently
1. Calendar management, meetings coordination and scheduling
2. Abroad Travel Operations coordination including flight tickets and hotel accommodation booking, etc.
3. Legal department archive management
4. Different administrative projects
- Relevant experience in a similar job
- Mother tongue–level English
- Excellent knowledge of PC applications: all OFFICE software and Internet tools
- Academic degree
- Strong service mindedness
- Task orientation: initiative and performance
- Neatness and organization skills
- Independent working skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Responsibilities/ main processes/ tasks:
1. Integration, operation and execution of field projects of the Projects and Applications department of Netafim Israel.
2. Overall responsibility of all project stages from post-sale to delivery
3. Manage, coordinate and synchronize all external contractors at the field
4. Sales support
5. Post-sales support
6. Develop technical solutions
Knowledge & Qualifications:
1 Proven experience in Project management, time and budget management
2 Technical background (water/hydraulic systems, electricity, Electro mechanics, pipe systems)
3 Experience in reading work plans, Technical drawing
4 Experience in managing interfaces
5 Certified electrician – an advantage
6 Experience of Netafim products sales – an advantage
7 SAP knowledge – an advantage
Skills & Abilities:
1 Didactic skills with managerial-training/instruction-professional orientation
2 Self-management and teamwork skills and ability to set priorities
3 Strong interpersonal communication skills
4 Creativity and initiative
5 Business orientation
6 Ability to integrate and work on multi projects at the same time.
7 Willingness to a very intensive work load, in field