Pressure compensated emitter.
Distributes relatively small water amounts over a large wetted area.
- Frost mitigation in vineyards.
- Frost mitigation in fruit trees.
- Cooling in vineyards, fruit trees and open field crops.
- Long shift irrigation.
- Pressure-compensation range: 2.5 - 4.0 bar at the micro-emitter head.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles contained in the water.
Wherever sand contained in the water exceed 2 ppm, Hydrocyclone is to be installed before the main filter.
When sand/ silt/ clay exceed 100 ppm, pretreatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team´s instructions.
- Consists of a flow regulator (Pressure Compensated dripper), a micro tube connecting between the regulator and the Pulsar™ chamber inlet, a tube with an air bag inside, AD valve and micro-emitter head according to the specific application designed for the product.
- UV resistant.
- Chemical resistant to standard nutrients used in agriculture.
- Several techniques/ adapters/ fittings offered for installation in the field.
Features and benefits
- Pressure compensated: Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range. 100% uniformity of water distribution along the laterals.
- Several pulses per minute, according to the selected flow rate, ensure continuous irrigation over a large area for many hours.
- Soil saturation / flooding are avoided even after many hours of irrigation.
- The water supply system including pump, filtration system, pipes and fittings is relatively small and far less expensive to purchase, install and maintain.