SuperNet™ GS – Full field overlap
For crops covering the entire field where full-coverage highly uniform irrigation is required.
- GS means a revolving rotor designed to provide a wetting pattern that achieves excellent distribution uniformity and full coverage.
- Flow regulated sprinkler, 2 different flow rates:
- Pressure range 2.0-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors :
- Self tapping.
- Press fit.
- 3/8" male threaded.
- 1/2" male threaded.
- 2 types of upper bearing:
- Standard - for normal water
- Everspin™ - for harsh condition.
- The rotor is colored Gray.
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 8026 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII – SI 1406).
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler's inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service: simple, modular parts clog-resistant design.