The SuperNet™ Jet is designed for harsh water containing large amounts of sand thus causing excessive wear of standard rotating swivel.
- A static pressure compensated emitter.
- Flow regulated emitter, 7 different flow rates:
30, 35, 40, 50, 58, 70, 90 l/h.
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors:
- Self tapping.
- Press fit.
- 3/8" male threaded.
- 1/2" male threaded.
- Upper bearing:
Special type of upper bearing (square hole) holds the rotor from spinning.
- 6 types of static deflectors:
- 360 degrees (12 jets).
- 300 degrees (10 Jets).
- 180 degrees (6 jets).
- 90 degrees (4 jets).
- 2x90 (butterfly) (8 jets).
- FS flat spray.
- All 6 deflectors are colored Orange.
- SuperNet™ micro-emitters meet ISO 8026 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII – SI 1406).
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler's inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated emitter made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Long-term reliable service:
- Simple, modular parts.
- Clog-resistant design.