SuperNet™ SR & SRD
Medium Range & Medium Range with Deflector
Irrigation of tree plantations, and orchards where ground is shaded by the foliage, leaving dry strips between the rows.
- SR means a revolving rotor irrigating a medium sized area.
- SRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree during the initial growing period.
When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off, thus enabling extended irrigation diameter.
- Flow regulated sprinkler , 9 different flow rates:
20, 30, 35, 40, 50, 58, 70, 90, 100 l/h.
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors:
- Self tapping.
- Press fit.
- 3/8" male threaded.
- 1/2" male threaded.
- 3 types of upper bearing:
- Standard - for normal water.
- Everspin™ - for harsh condition.
- With spring - for up side down application.
- The rotor is colored Blue.
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 7449 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute ( SII )
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler's inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market - resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost protection and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service:
- Simple, modular parts.
- Clog-resistant design.