SuperNet™ SSR - Short Range
Designed for permanent application in close proximity to trees.
- SSR means a revolving rotor irrigating a small sized area.
- Flow regulated sprinkler , 3 different flow rates:
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors:
- Self tapping.
- Press fit.
- 3/8" male threaded
- 1/2" male threaded.
- 2 types of upper bearing:
- Standard - for normal water
- Everspin™ - for harsh condition.
- The rotor is colored Light Green.
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 8026 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII – SI 1406).
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler's inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market - resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost protection and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service:
- Simple, modular parts.
- Clog-resistant design.