On-surface multi seasonal row crops
Sub-surface multi seasonal row crops
- Maximum system pressure: according to dripperlines wall thickness.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- TurbuNext™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “welded” into thick-walled dripperlines (0.50, 0.63, 0.70 and 0.80 mm).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- UV resistant
- Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- Aries™ drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
Features and Benefits:
- Largest filter in each dripper. Wide filtration area to ensure optimal performance even under harsh water conditions.
- TurbuNext™ new and innovative labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
- Injection molded dripper construction, ensuring uniform drippers and very low CV.