Button & Pot Dripper
Greenhouses, nurseries, garden pots.
- Maximal working pressure: 2.0 bar.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passages.
- 5 different flow rates.
- The Button model to be inserted into a thick-walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm).
- The Pot model to be threaded" into a 3*5 micro-tube
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- Netafim™ on-line drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
Features and Benefits:
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance.
- Dripper can be positioned exactly where required.
- Number of drippers can be increased to increase the water quantities applied aimed at meeting tree’s growth rate requirements.
- Allows the installation of "spider assembly", splitting the drip supply to a number of drip outlets.