For use in agricultural, horticultural, and portable water application systems.
- Maximum working pressure: 3.0 bar at 50 degrees Celsius
- Can be used as a transportation blank pipe or as a distribution pipe with integral connectors
- Robust and durable reinforced polyethylene weaves
- Colored white for high solar resistance, high chemical resistance, and UV resistance
- The pipe is made of 100% polyethylene, totally recyclable material
- Full line of branching connectors
- Red strip for easy identification
Features and Benefits:
- Low expansion and zero axial elongation means that there is no snaking
- Flat and compact coil design reduces freight and storage costs
- Integral start connectors reduce significant labor time and increase confidence in the connections between distribution pipes and laterals
- Light and flexible, and can therefore be easily moved from one installation to another
- User-friendly and faster layout and retrieving process
- Up to 80% lighter than other similar products
- Complete package, pipes, full range of branching connectors, and a complete line of dripperlines and laterals.