- Up to 10 Valves 24VAC or Single Valve DC latch.
- The chill factor provides effective compensation for evaporative cooling effect caused by low humidity during the frost season.
- Chill factor results - the Mist Guard will raise an alarm prior to reaching freezing point.
- Directly drives a latching solenoid (2 or 3 wires).
including built-in auxiliary contact (1Amp 30VAC or DC).
- High-precision temperature sensor -50ºC (-58ºF) to +50ºC (122ºF), ±0.25ºC (±0.45ºF).
- High-precision humidity sensor 0-100%, ±2% Logs min and max temperature and humidity levels over the last 24-hours.
- 480-events logbook includes time and date stamping.
- Displays Celsius, Fahrenheit, Relative Humidity and Dew Point readings.
Features and Benefits:
- High precision temperature and humidity sensors.
- Up to 10 valves in sequence (cooling mode only).
- Cooling according to temperature and humidity.
- Frost point according to evaporative cooling.
- Digital display.
- Event logbook.
- Single station valve controller powered by 2 AA alkaline battery.
- Built-in precision temperature and humidity sensors.
- Applies chill-factor (evaporative cooling) for frost point detection.
- Logs temperature and humidity (min & max), and event logbook.