PCJ – HF Bubblers
On-line compact pressure compensated bubblers.
Landscape , trees and fruit trees with largetreetops.
- Working pressure: 1.0 to 4.0 bar (1.3 to 4.0 bar in the 40 l/h.).
- Large water passages.
- 5 different flow rates.
- 3 different outlets: nipple, barb to 3 mm ID and barb to 4 mm ID. microtube.
- To be “inserted" into thick- walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm.).
- Injected emitter , very low CV.
- Injected silicon diaphragm.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide water passages, improves clogging resistance.
- PC system, patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressure (in the recommended working pressure range), ensuring exact distribution of the water and nutrients.
- Continuous self-flushing system, improves resistance to clogging.
- Anti drain (CNL) system, optional model, eliminates drainage and refill effect, improves efficiency in pulse irrigation.
- Number of emitters can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting tree growth rate requirement.
- Allows the installation of "spider assembly", splitting the water supply to a number of outlets and/or PC spray stakes units.