Compact On-line Pressure-compensating, Continuously Self-cleaning dripper
Greenhouses, nurseries, citrus, orchards, deciduous and tree irrigation.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “inserted" into thick-walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm.).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- PCJ on-line drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII)
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure compensated: Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range. 100 % uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- PCJ-LCNL & PCJ-HCNL with Anti-drain (LCNL & HCNL): Eliminates drainage and refill effect, and improves efficiency in pulse irrigation.
- Continuously self flushing: Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest water passages within the dripper.
- Dripper can be positioned exactly where required.
- Number of drippers can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting tree growth rate requirement.
- Allows the installation of "spider assembly", splitting the drip supply into a number of drip outlets.