Integral pressure-compensating, continuously self-cleaning and anti-siphon mechanism dripper.
- Sub-surface or on-surface installations
- Planting areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- Planting Areas
- Curved, narrow, and unshaped planting areas
- Turf, flower beds, trees, and shrubs
- Rooftop gardens
- Green walls
- Sport turf, tennis courts, and golf courses
- High traffic or high liability areas
- Raised planters
- Broadest choice of dripper flow rates: 1.0, 1.6, and 2.3 l/h
- Dripper spacing: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 1.0 m (other dripper spacing is available upon request)
- Pressure compensated range: 0.5-4.0 bar
- Anti-siphon mechanism
- Maximum system pressure: 4.0 bar
- Recommended filtration: 130 microns / 120 mesh
- Dripperline OD (outside diameter): 16.6 and 17.0 mm
- Dripperline ID (Inside diameter): 14.2 and 14.6 mm
- Coil length: 25, 50, 100, and 400 m
Features and Benefits:
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range
- 100% uniformity of. water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Anti-siphon mechanism prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
Unique dripper design with
- Physical root barrier which provides better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals
- Largest filter in each dripper
- Widest water passages within the dripper
- Unique TurboNet™ flow path
Dripper position within the dripperline
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream center, preventing sediment from entering the drippers.
- Adapts to any planting area shape
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Single hole dripper outlet from tubing
- Better protection against root intrusion