Features & Benefits
The capability of the Dorot Series 300 to regulate near zero flow, as standard on all sizes, eleminates the need for a special low flow (throttling plug) or valve, while ensuring very low head loss in “fully open” position.
- The flange (face-to-face) dimensions suit ISO Standards.
- The valve has an internal floating shaft, allowing for frictionless operation. The unique design of the shaft provides for easy field maintenance.
- The valve has a resilient seal disc, guided by a frictionless centering device.
- The valve’s body is made of Ductile Iron, withstanding both high hydraulic and mechanical stresses.
- The standard single - chamber valve provides smooth operation in sensitive regulation conditions. When required, conversion from a single to a double chambered valve is easily accomplished through the insertion of Dorot’s innovative separation disc, without the need to remove the valve from the pipeline during the conversion.
- The valve is supplied with a replaceable Stainless Steel seat, which maintains excellent durability against erosion and ensures a drip-tight seal.
- During valve closure the rate slows, preventing potential damage from water hammer or surges.
- The 300 Series includes an optional valve position indicator, attached by a floating connection (ball & socket), resulting in smooth movement, with no wear or tear on the indicator seal.