What you'll need?
- At least 2 years of hands-on project management or previous PMO experience in marketing or sales related projects.
- Experience in Learning & Development / Change Management / Adoption Process Management
- Highly familiar with marketing & sales tools and best practices, with a strong preference to hands-on experience with digital tools and platforms (CMS, Social media, CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics, etc.)
- Proven presentation skills and ability to lead group sessions and discussions.
An advantage if you have:
- Marketing or business-related education.
- Experience in instructional design and digital learning tools and approaches (video learning, micro learning, mobile learning and more).
- Experience working in a large global company.
- Skilled at using Monday.com or similar project management software.
- Content production or any creative-related skills (copywriting, design, editing etc.).