A Day in The Life
Support and provide consultation to department heads:
- Support the plant manager in all matters concerning plant workforce management, including leading change, integrating organizational structures, building managerial capacities and role-oriented candidate personas, and building teams and organizational effectiveness.
- Support change processes.
- Maintain daily routines with department heads and team leaders.
Oversee employee experience:
- Assume full responsibility for the plant’s entire onboarding, placement, and training processes.
- Prepare and sign employment contracts, including terms and conditions and changes in employment conditions.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with employees, via acclimation interviews, departure interviews, and periodical interviews.
- Handle welfare and non-standard issues, per requirement. Guide the employee training and development:
- Coordinate training programs, assess training requirements, and execute training sessions.
- Supporting professional and individual development plans, including long-term HR activities and managerial reserves.
- Support and involvement in organizational development and intervention in processes as required.
Enforce HR employment and labor laws:
- Conduct monthly and annual monitoring of budgets and workforce headcount and costs.
- Act as the site’s sexual harassment prevention officer.