NMC - Junior Pro- Controlled Release
- The NMC Junior Pro is an economic and multi-function irrigation controller for small and medium applications. It is a modular controller with 15 outputs and flexible output configuration.
- The NMC Junior Pro is designed to work in open-field or greenhouse applications.
Highlights & Benifits
- A cost-effective product. Local PC software or mobile & web remote control by NMC Air.
- A precise EC & pH monitor and control algorithm. Friendly & simple user interface, with a large graphic display.
- Multi-language user interface. Sold with the FertiKit™ Nutrigation™ system, or as a stand-alone product.
15 flexible outputs, configured according to field application:
- Up to 15 valves - irrigation/cooling/misting
- Up to 6 booster pumps Up to 1 main valve Up to 8 fertilizer dosing channels
- Up to 3 agitators
- Up to 15 backflush filter valves
Inputs for different uses:
- 6 digital inputs for water meter, fertilizer meter and delta pressure switch
- 5 analog inputs for EC, pH, 2 x temperature and relative humidity
Irrigation strategy, based on a dosing program, a water runtime program and an irrigation program.
- The irrigation starts by either: time, conditions, VPD sum and radiation sum.
Filter flush program, started according to time and/or delta pressure (ΔP).
Cooling strategy, based on time and the actual temperature and relative humidity sensors.
Misting strategy, started at a scheduled time. This program can also be used as a simple timer program.