Integral pressure-compensating, continuously self-cleaning, check valve and anti-drain dripper
- Sub-surface or on-surface installations
- High wind areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- Planting areas
- Curved, narrow, and unshaped planting areas
- Turf, flower beds, trees, and shrubs
- Rooftop gardens
- Green walls
- Sport turf, tennis courts, and golf courses
- High traffic or high liability areas
- Raised planters
- Broadest choice of dripper flow rates: 1.0, 1.6, 2.3 l/h.
- Dripper spacings: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 1.00 m (Other dripper spacing available upon request).
- Pressure-compensating range: 1.0-4.0 bar.
- Anti-drain mechanism.
- Shut-off pressure 0.14 bar.
- Anti-siphon mechanism .
- Maximum system pressure: 4 bar .
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh .
- Dripperline OD (outside diameter) mm: 16.1 .
- Dripperline ID (inside diameter) mm: 13.7.
- Coil length: 25, 50, 100, 400 m.
Features and Benefits:
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
0.14 bar check valve in each dripper
- All drippers turn on and off at the same time, maximizing the application balance. The system holds back up to 0.14 bar of water (elevation change).
- No low emitter drainage.
- Great on slopes.
- Delivers more precise watering.
- Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper
Unique dripper design with
- Physical root barrier which provides better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals
- Largest filter in each dripper
- Widest water passages within the dripper
- Unique TurboNet™ flow path
Dripper position within the dripperline
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream center, preventing sediment from entering the drippers.
- Adapts to any planting area shape
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Single hole dripper outlet from tubing
- Better protection against root intrusion